Before we proceed further, let’s set up your computer system so you can have better learning and collaborative experience. This is not a complete list of tools, we will suggest time to time, to install additional software.
Ensure you have about 500GB storage on your system. Minimum 160GB is essential.
if you have any issue with following application, let us know so we can help you. write us at India@startupentrepreneur.in with “your Issue – Name” in subject place.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- You should have Microsoft Office or Equivalent Software OR you can Download OpenOffice which is Free, Open Source and equivalent to Microsoft Office.
- Gmail – Create your Email (no fancy but professional like) we will tell you why we recommend Gmail for email, storage and other services. There are additional services too but we will talk about later. Stick to Gmail for now.
- Google Chrome – Web Browser
- FireFox – Web Browser (Some Government Software/Website works best on FireFox)
- Evernote – Evernote is a great note-taking app that helps you jot down your thoughts in the form of notes and save them online to be accessed from any of the supported devices.
- VLC Media Player – With support for dozens of file formats, the VLC Media Player is your go-to media player for playing all your media files. It comes at no cost and plays almost all the file formats.
- PeaZip – PeaZip is an open-source archive extraction utility built for Windows and Linux machines. The utility helps you extract RAR, TAR, and ZIP files and also helps you encrypt them for better security.
- Lightshot – Lightshot lets you take customizable screenshots on your PC. It helps you take either full-screen or selected region’s screenshot, and you can then use the built-in editor to quickly edit the captured screenshot on your PC.
- Adobe Flash Player
There is few alternative, for example, Google Keep against Evernote, however, we would like you to stick to those app/software that all our entrepreneur primarily uses to fetch the best experience for you. However, once you get the concept, at the mentor stage, you are free to customize any application and software that meet your need and in fact, you can take your mentor’s recommendation on it.
Get all of the above software on your system and then proceed further.
This List is Dynamic and we update quite often.