LEGAL TERMS, AGREEMENT, AND VARIOUS POLICIESYou must agree to all the legal policies on this page before obtaining our Free or Paid online or offline services including access to this website.
Welcome On Board,
You must read, understand and agree to below (Click On Below Text/Toggle to Read More);
Terms & Condition
Welcome to Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust!
“Startup Entrepreneur” is an initiative of a Jivanam Asteya – Center for International Peace and Conflict Studies which is an NGO/NPO Registered Under The Bombay Public Trust Act 1950, Registration Number: E/7385/surat AND Registered under Section 12AA of The Income Tax Act, 1961, Government of India.
You are our beneficiaries, whom for the purpose of convenience we may call by other names.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust’s Website.
Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project Of JivanamAsteya Trust is located at:
10/D, shri kunthunath tower,
umra, Gujarat surat – 395007
Email: email@example.com and India@startupentrepreneur.in
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” “Beneficiary” “Beneficiaries” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Trust’s (Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project Of JivanamAsteya Trust) terms and conditions. “The “Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project Of JivanamAsteya Trust “, “trust”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project Of JivanamAsteya Trust. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Startup Entrepreneur (herein referred to as “StartupEntrepreneur.in”) is an education, training and allied services provider, involved in the conduct of various professional education programs, that lead to the award of certain Diplomas, Certificates, Post Graduate Certificates (hereafter referred to as “Certification” or “Certificate”), upon a successful completion by the enrolled candidates. That the award will be given by JivanamAsteya Trust under it’s Startup Entrepreneur Project.
StartupEntrepreneur.in is by itself NOT a University, and the use of the term “StartupEntrepreneur.in” is a coined term used as a brand name, for convenience purpose only and is not to mean or be interpreted as a University under any applicable Indian laws
Through the Site, StartupEntrepreneur.in offers online and offline courses, programs or other offerings in specific areas of study or on particular topics (each, a “Program”). StartupEntrepreneur.in reserves the right to cancel, reschedule any Program or modify its content as well as the point value or weight of any assignment, exam or other evaluation of progress that may be provided in connection Programs offered are subject to the Agreements, including without limitation the Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability sections of various agreements.
We will terminate agreement of your admission if we found you are involved in our defamation or any illegal act or activities that are related to us or related to your conduct.
When you read a term “Guarantee” it means different individual to individual as per an agreement signed with them under the SEGP program.
Unless otherwise stated, Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://startupentrepreneur.in for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://startupentrepreneur.in
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://startupentrepreneur.in
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://startupentrepreneur.in
Redistribute content from Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, and Consumers Union;
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Definition of Guarantee
Definition of Startup Entrepreneur Guarantee Program cover;
- To assist entrepreneur/student to set and start his business and make it operational in terms of legal setup, an Appropriate Management function, and necessary learning resources, to make them independent to grow to their fullest capacity.
- It does not cover any monetary or material profit guarantee. The intention of the program is social and not for profit, in order to support social entrepreneurship and objective of the trust.
- We put our best efforts, ultimate outcome depends on the capacity, skill, and talent of student entrepreneur. The result may vary case to case. When business is legally set up, and being operationalize means necessary setup like name, logo, product specification, business planning is made ready and business is set to run, Guarantee will be assumed as delivered. It is essential to get support from entrepreneur, to make business operations. Legal expenses, Business expenses, Website Hosting, Domain expenses will be paid separately by the entrepreneur, at par actual.
- That the communication must be carried out on the http://startupentrepreneur.in/SEGPOCMP/view.php, and any communication made out of it will be null and void.
- Time may vary to delivery guarantee depending upon cooperation received from an entrepreneur.
— Your privacy is critically important to us.
Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust is located at:
Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust
10/D, Shri Kunthunath Tower, Umra Surat – 395007, Gujarat. India.
– Website Visitors
Like most website operators, Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on http://startupentrepreneur.in blog posts. Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
– Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust’s websites choose to interact with Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust in ways that require Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at http://startupentrepreneur.in to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
– Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
– Startupentrepreneur.in uses Google AdWords for remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
– Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust’s behalf or to provide services available at Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of http://startupentrepreneur.in and have supplied your email address, Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
– Aggregated Statistics
Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
– Affiliate Disclosure
This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust – by purchasing Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust. Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
– Business Transfers
If Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Startup Entrepreneur An Initiative/Project of JivanamAsteya Trust may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
– Credit & Contact Information
StartupEntrepreneur.in is an initiative/project of jivanamasteya trust which is a registered under the Bombay Bombay Public Trust Act 1950. Registration Number: E/7385/surat AND Registered under Section 12AA of The Income Tax Act, 1961, Government of India. we are not in a commercial relationship with you and whenever and wherever you read Customer, it should be read as a beneficiary of our NGO. The term customer might be used to make easy communication with beneficiary so that don’t get confused while obtaining our support.
The rule of this Disclaimer, including all other rules and terms etc, applies to the – JiovanamAsteya Trust too.
StartupEntrepreneur.in and Jivanam Asteya Trust in association with Individual professional, and associates who work with it is not a law firm or a firm of advocates or chartered accountants. The directors, Founder, Owner, Proprietor, Associates, Volunteer, employees or any representatives of www.chintalessnagrik.com or Jivanam Asteya Trust do not act as your lawyer. www.chintalessnagrik.com or Jivanam Asteya Trust is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship, and you agree that by using www.chintalessnagrik.com or Jivanam Asteya Trust, no attorney-client relationship will be created with www.chintalessnagrik.com or Jivanam Asteya Trust.
No liability for loss
Applicability of This disclaimer
This disclaimer is applicable to all the person reside in India who obtains free or paid services or helps from
Applicability of This disclaimer
This disclaimer is applicable to all the Consumer-Citizen of India who obtains free or paid services or helps from Chintaless Nagrik or Jivanam Asteya Trust online, offline, at their place or at our working places.
“www.Startupentrepreneur.in” is an initiative of a Jivanam Asteya – Center for International Peace and Conflict Studies which is an NGO/NPO Registered Under The Bombay Public Trust Act 1950, Registration Number: E/7385/surat AND Registered under Section 12AA of The Income Tax Act, 1961, Our non-profitt charges are designed to meet expenses and administrative cost to run cost. we do not intend to make profit.
Free and Paid Services
We also offer FREE Support Services, Seminar, Training, Workshops etc, subject to our terms and condition. We also organize paid (and FREE) events at highly affordable cost for large community interest.
Important Notice and DisclosuresWe never give a guarantee that resolution may come in your favor however, we assure for the response and proper support and doing our best and taking and advising you how you may take strict ethical steps against a person who cause you unwanted harassment.
- Any discussion we may have through our emails, Online Ticket, Phone or Messages should be kept confidential and any misuse of it, subject to a criminal proceeding, subject to the Jurisdiction of Surat, Gujarat. We discuss with you in good faith and ethical manner for your interest and should you have any query, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may collect your comment and testimonial to promote our services and we may not take formal consent of your for that. In case if you have any objection you should write to email@example.com and we will take your information off.
- If you have confusion about our terms or agreement, you are advice to contact us for clarification.
- Surat city will be the final jurisdiction of all disputes.
- for SEGP program, we will sign an additional agreement which will be in addition to this agreements, however, if both agreements could each other’s interest, in that situation, individual SEGP agreement signed on later should be considered final.
- We may have a partnership with NGO, however, we do not accept resources in the form of money but their skilled volunteer such as Lawyer, Social worker to get help for our client for best of their result, in the interest of human rights.or Jivanam Asteya Trust online, offline, at their place or at our working places.
www.istartupentrepreneur.in is an initiative of a Jivanam Asteya – Center for International Peace and Conflict Studies which is an NGO/NPO Registered Under The Bombay Public Trust Act 1950, Registration Number: E/7385/surat AND Registered under Section 12AA of The Income Tax Act, 1961, Our non profit charges are designed to meet expenses and administrative cost to run cost. we do not intend to make profit.
- For the SEGP – Startup Entrepreneur Guarantee Program, a refund will be offered only if the business is not started and operationalized through mentorship and coaching. If entrepreneur default at compliance or starting or operationalizing business, no refund can be paid.
- For online services (quick services to the entrepreneur), 3 days money back guarantee is offered from the date and time of payment.
- For coaching and mentoring services, a refund will be as per the individual agreement signed with an entrepreneur or individual.
- For SEFP Program, 3 Days Money back guarantee is offered from the date and time of payment.
- If any government or other expenses incurred, it will be deducted from the refund.
- We do not charge Application and initial Coaching Charges before selection for SEGP and SEFP program, however, for any reason, if a refund is approved, INR 2500/- will be deducted against Admission, Application, and Mentoring Charge.
This agreement applied, accepted, read by the trainee who has been enrolled in the SEGP Program, and the same agreement will have to duly sign, and stamped from the NGO.
*** SEGP AGREEMENT ***
THIS AGREEMENT is made on a date as specified in your agreement BETWEEN www.StartupEntrepreneur.in, which is an initiative of JivanamAsteya Trust, having its registered office at 10/D, Shri Kunthunath tower, Umra, Surat – 395007, also known as a business coach and Mentor AND you, and your details are mentioned in signed, stamped agreement, also known as an Entrepreneur.
“Startup Entrepreneur” is a project/initiative of a Jivanam Asteya – Center for International Peace and Conflict Studies which is an NGO/NPO Registered Under The Bombay Public Trust Act 1950, Registration Number: E/7385/surat AND Registered under Section 12AA of The Income Tax Act, 1961, Government of India.
We are a Non-Governmental, Non-Political, Non for Profit Organization.
Trustee, Founders, and Team of jivanamAsteya Trust (NGO) passed a resolution number 14(1)/2017 on 27/03/2017 and as per the objective number (8), (11), (13), (15), (16), (17) and (14) of the trust, StartupEntrepreneur.in, the project came into a legal existence.
That This agreement is read, agreed, understood and signed by you, and accepted by the www.StartupEntrepreneur.in, which is an initiative of JivanamAsteya Trust.
I, also known as an Entrepreneur, and My StartupID/Ticket ID/Entrepreneur ID with www.startupEntrepreneur.in is mentioned in signed and stamped agreement, agree and understand that, YES, I Have Read, Understood and Agree to the legal terms and various legal policies here: http://startupentrepreneur.in/legal/ and, in addition to that,
1. I have read, understood and agree to the legal terms and various legal policies here: http://startupentrepreneur.in/legal/, of www.StartupEntrepreneur.in, which is an initiative of JivanamAsteya Trust, having its registered office at 10/D, Shri Kunthunath tower, Umra, Surat – 395007.
2. That I have decided to enroll in the SEGP – Startup Entrepreneur Guarantee Program, offered by www.StartupEntrepreneur.in which offer 100% Guarantee for Startup Business Setup and Making Business Operational.
a. That I Agree and Understand Guarantee does not mean any monetary results.
b. That I Agree and Understand Startup Business Setup referred to helping, assisting, coaching and mentoring with new or existing business idea development to its execution support, information, education, and guideline.
c. That I Agree and Understand Making Business Operational referred to helping, assisting, coaching and mentoring in running and managing a business with daily operational support, information, education, and guideline.
d. That I Understand and Agree turnover, profit, client acquisition outcome depends on my sole efforts, hard work, and skills.
e. That I am aware that If StartupEntrepreneur.in fails to set up my business startup and fail to make it operational, I am entitled to receive a refund of my fees/payment/donation made to them except they can deduct any expenses occurred to them.
f. That I understand and agree If I do not comply, cooperate and participate and meet necessary funding, legal-marketing-business expenses related requirements, and if my business is not started, setup or become operational, I am not entitled to receive a refund.
g. That SEGP Program is of 8 weeks and 6 Month duration. Whereas 6-month coaching and mentoring support are free, but it is mandatory to attend the same.
3. That I agree and Understand that any communication outside of http://startupentrepreneur.in/SEGPOCMP/scp/login.php (SEGP-OCMP Platform) is null and void, and, all communication made on the same platform is legally valid, acceptable and admissible to the court.
4. That, time to time new rules, agreement clauses may be added to the SEGP-OCMP platform, and I agree to accept it.
5. That for all and any dispute, final jurisdiction will remain Surat city.
6. That I have signed this agreement from following the link: http://startupentrepreneur.in/segp-agreement/
7. That I Understand my SEGP Program will start from [your-AgreementDate], and study mode remain flexible, and duration may vary depending upon the tasks involved.
8. That I Understand and agree that I will be under an obligation to my business coach and mentor to make satisfactory progress on the training period program, such progress will be agreed between my business coach-mentor and I.
9. That to get the benefits of SEGP, I understand, agree and accept that I will reach a reasonable standard of competence and performance for each task for which I have been trained.
10. That I agree and accept I will keep the record of all tasks and progress through SEGP-OCMP Platform, and I will inform 1 business days advance for my absence.
11. That I agree and Understand, Grounds for immediate termination from SEGP Program determined solely by the Company of the Trainee yet include but are not limited to the following actions or events:
a. Unauthorized absences or lack of communication
b. Incapacity to attend training experience
c. Inappropriate language or conduct to the NGO’s customers or employees
d. Inappropriate behavior to any employees, associate, partner of the NGO
e. Misuse of tools or information of the NGO
f. Actions that go against NGO values as mentioned on www.StartupUpEntrepreneur.in and www.JivanamAsteya.org legal policies and Vision, Mission and Vision, Objective sections.
g. Failure to make progress in the skills and towards the goals set out between the Coach-Mentor and Trainer.
h. Failure to commit the Minimum Hours Requirement or to provide the Services (As instructed within SEGP-OCMP Platform)
i. Fraud or any criminal offense j. Breach of this agreement
12. Any disputes arising out of this agreement shall be resolved in the court at Surat City.
13. That I have paid SEGP training program fees of 55,999/- for the program, and receipt of it is received by me on email. When I set up business formally and start essential management, planning, and strategic business operations, or under the terms if 8 weeks and 6 months of coaching and mentoring support completed from the date of program selection, I understand that this agreement will become void, and considered as completed.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the date below.
Date: as mentioned in the signed, stamped agreement.
You (as mentioned in the signed, stamped agreement.), An Entrepreneur
Karnav Shah (Managing Director)
www.StartupEntrepreneur.in (an Initiative of JivanamAsteya Trust)
Subject to Surat Jurisdiction.
- For all dispute and legal matter, final jurisdiction will remain SURAT.
- Subject to Surat Jurisdiction.