What is Startup Entrepreneur?
“Startup Entrepreneur” is a project/initiative of a Jivanam Asteya – Center for International Peace and Conflict Studies which is an NGO/NPO Registered Under The Bombay Public Trust Act 1950, Registration Number: E/7385/surat AND Registered under Section 12AA of The Income Tax Act, 1961, Government of India.
We are a Non-Governmental, Non-Political, Non for Profit Organization.
Trustee, Founders, and Team of jivanamAsteya Trust (NGO) passed a resolution number 14(1)/2017 on 27/03/2017 and as per the objective number (8), (11), (13), (15), (16), (17) and (14) of the trust, StartupEntrepreneur.in, the project came into a legal existence.
Hence,“Startup Entrepreneur” is India’s and even world’s first Platform that offers efficient support and assistance to an entrepreneur to start, run and grow their small business or implement their business idea practically in motion, at the fraction of cost.
What Support Service do we offer?
- SEGP program which comes with the solid guarantee of success (World’s first unique program) to start, run and grow your business.
- We offer Individual, Group or Business Coaching.
- We offer extensive Mentoring support for your Small Business, Individual crisis, and Startups.
- We offer quick business services at highly reasonable cost. Services, for example, preparing a business plan, logo design, website design. (cost for example Logo design cost start from 700/- INR)
- We offer a seminar, Workshop, and training to school, colleges, corporations, businesses, and organizations.
We have a network of professional volunteers who are sharing an equal vision with us to empower Indian entrepreneur and by the way of doing that, pushing economic reforms and growth positively and to keep that growth sustainable.
We only charge to meet expenses and part of our program we also offer free support and services to an entrepreneur who enrolled in SEGP Program. We are a charitable organization and primarily run for not for profit basis, to achieve our specific goals and objective. When you pay expenses for the program, it ensures we are self-funded.
Who does Startup Entrepreneur support?
We offer support to; (Training, Coaching, Mentoring, Education)
- Women Entrepreneur
- Social Entrepreneur
- Serial Entrepreneur
- Small Business
- Young Entrepreneur
- B-School, Colleges, and Institutions
- Professional, NGO’s and Students having the vision to become an entrepreneur or share equal visions.
What does SEGP Guarantee mean?
After your selection;
- We will sign a Guarantee Agreement with you and under that, we will assist you and train to set, start, run and grow your business and offer assurance to the first client/or, as we agreed upon in agreement.
- During 8-week (tentative), we expect to set, start and run your business with you.
- Post-program/set up, we will extend our mentoring and coach support free for 1 year to achieve that goal.
- If you have different expectations, for example, not the client but specific turnover etc., case to case basis, on the basis of your merit we will sign a customized agreement.
- If you don’t get a result, you will get 100% refund. (except if there are any government charges paid, it will be deducted) (you need to adhere to the terms of the agreement and no refund is payable if you violate the agreement. Monitoring and execution of agreement will be followed in SEGO-OCMP Platform.
What is the Fees for SEGP Program?
- ₹29,999 + tax (Actual Approximate Value
₹6,75,000) (With Success Guarantee )
- If you are a more than one entrepreneur, working on the same idea in a partnership or relevant model, contact us so we can offer a better quote. (Fees for every second, third…entrepreneur will be reduced on case and merit basis)
- If you are several entrepreneurs but having a different business idea to work on, we can still work out special fees/quote to meet expenses and affordably deliver at your destination or at our destination. We are highly flexible, and more focused towards the results.
TAX is only payable by you if we are required to collect on behalf of the customer/beneficiaries. As an NGO, we get tax exemption many times so we don’t put a tax burden on you. We only charge to administer programs and support. We do not intend to operate for profit. This program is a cause-driven project of Government Registered NGO –JivanamAsteya.org.
What If I want to Study SEGP program but without Guarantee? do you reduce fees then?
As of now, our focus is to comply with our Vision, Mission, and Objective which you can find here.
We want to focus on actual results and real businesses that produce an innovative solution to society and customers with profitability. And to carry out such task, we have decided to put rigorous resources in place with hard work with one to one focus.
We, however, may introduce several programs in future to meet such requirement.
Why does SEGP fees are very low?
Despite it offers solid training and guarantees, we are an NGO who operate with a specific goal to achieve and profit is not our goal. We would have started a for-profit company and yielded a lot of monies. This is cause-driven social entrepreneur project. Please read more about our stories and vision here.
Since the cost of SEGP program is very high (approximately ₹6,75,000 in value) that we are delivering at the fraction of a cost, and we would not even charge that, however, we have no adequate funding sources and we do not want to rely on government funding hence, small cost, will help us to run our program effectively and efficiently. . To read about our story and journey please Click HERE.
SEGP Program also comes with 1-year FREE Mentorship and Coaching support. This is an expert, Focused and result oriented approach which is expected to yield you results beyond minimum goal set in agreement or as expected.
What is the selection criteria for SEGP Program?
Selection criteria are as below for SEGP Program;
- Apply Online Here.
- We will call you to verify your details and credential.
- We will arrange a phone interview. (This will be informal, entrepreneurial style)
- If required we will ask for the in-person conversation to analyze your passion for entrepreneurship.
- No prior qualification is expected. No English proficiency expected.
- There will be several call conversation between you and mentor to set your expectation, understand your goals and issues and answer all your questions related to program and success.
- You will be emailed offer later. You will also receive intimation on phone.
- you will make payment.
- The program will begin with a set schedule. On the first day of the program, we will sign an agreement with you. if you wish to discuss and take advice related to the agreement with your friends, expert or family, we can extend agreement sign period up to 7 days.
How do you offer Coaching Support?
To learn more about Coaching, Click Here.
Coaching is a form of development in which a person called a coach supports a learner or client in achieving a specific personal or professional goal by providing training, advice, and guidance. The learner is sometimes called a coachee. Occasionally, coaching may mean an informal relationship between two people, of whom one has more experience and expertise than the other and offers advice and guidance as the latter learns; but coaching differs from mentoring in focusing on specific tasks or objectives, as opposed to general goals or overall development
We have rigorous result oriented methodology and practice to offer your best winning solution. The advantage with us is that we have tremendous volunteer resources and network that leverage us to offer international skills and coaching to our beneficiary.
If you have an issue as an individual or in your business, get in touch with us. Basic Coaching is Free. Advance coaching is to meet expenses only.
How do you offer Mentor Support?
To learn more about our mentor support, Click Here.
Mentorship is a relationship in which a more experienced or more knowledgeable person helps to guide a less experienced or less knowledgeable person. The mentor may be older or younger than the person being mentored, but she or he must have a certain area of expertise. It is a learning and development partnership between someone with vast experience and someone who wants to learn.
Mentorship experience and relationship structure affect the “amount of psychosocial support, career guidance, role modeling, and communication that occurs in the mentoring relationships in which the protégés and mentors engaged.
Basic mentoring support is free. Advance Mentoring is to meet charges only.
How can I make the Payment?
You can make payment;
- Online using Debit or Credit Card
- Demand Draft
- Cash Deposit to NGO Bank Account (Up to 20,000/-)
- Using BHIM Application
You will receive a receipt from “Jivanam Asteya”, and if you have in case not received the receipt in your email, contact us at Info@jivanamasteya.org
What are your working hours?
Monday to Friday: 10:00am to 06:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am to 06:00pm
Emergency: you can call on our Helpline anytime at +91 79903 16164 or write us at India@startupentrepreneur.in. We recommend email over a phone for the speedy response. leave us SMS, in case if you do not receive the response on phone with your name, email, and Issue.
24/7/365: Enrolled entrepreneur can send and receive update anytime through SEGP-OCMP Platform.
Please note sometimes our HelpLine may go down or out of coverage, you can send us an email/SMS for faster response. Please leave your name, phone, an email, and issue so we can screen seriousness of your issue.
Do you offer Customize Support?
Depending upon your business goal, we offer custom training, coaching or mentoring support. For example, if you are a running business who want to export its water bottle to Australia and looking for a buyer in Australia and wish to do million dollar turnover, we can take your goal as a project and work together to achieve a common goal.
This will offer you practical learning experience and less dependency on several professional so you can speed your business growth to more domain.
We may charge a bit or everything is mutually negotiable. when we charge our primary focus will remain on meeting our expenses, not focus on Individual profit. Expenses also includes administration of the project.
Do you offer Scholarship or Grant?
We offer relief, grant, and scholarship On SEGP (Guarantee) program to;
- Candidate showing family income less than 1,50,00 lakh (PA) (up to 10-15% Relief)
- women entrepreneur (10% Grant)
- Individual case to case merit basis scholarship is also available, depend on circumstances that push the organization to allow grant. (up to 10%)
On SEGP Guarantee Program cost is strictly limited to our administrative expenses hence may not be reduced however we may offer some concession when we have a necessary fund to manage few applications.
What language do you deliver training.
In one of our survey-based research we found, an entrepreneur wants to learn English but they are more interested in learning “business English” (i.e more popular sentences, terms in English to communicate with B2B and B2C). We found that entrepreneur wants delivery of training in their local language.
Hence at the moment, we deliver training in the following combination
- English + Hindi
- English + Hindi + Gujarati
Since the major part will be delivered one to one, we will focus on individual requirement and enhance their skill for language to their respective choice of industry.
As of now, We are offering an online program in Hindi to benefit maximum entrepreneurs. However, it is also one to one program so, in an individual consultation, we prefer language preferred by the entrepreneur.
Can I take SEGP Program Online?
Absolutely, with the same program fees, an entrepreneur can avail program online or online-offline mix mode. We have Online Coaching and Mentoring Platform to assist entrepreneur to Set, Start, Run and Grow business and we also arrange Face to Face Webinar and Phone Conversation.
The focus remains on productivity and technical aspects of business and everything can be tracked down online.