What is Startup Entrepreneur?
“Startup Entrepreneur” is a project/initiative of a Jivanam Asteya – Center for International Peace and Conflict Studies which is an NGO/NPO Registered Under The Bombay Public Trust Act 1950, Registration Number: E/7385/surat AND Registered under Section 12AA of The Income Tax Act, 1961, Government of India.
We are a Non-Governmental, Non-Political, Non for Profit Organization.
Trustee, Founders, and Team of jivanamAsteya Trust (NGO) passed a resolution number 14(1)/2017 on 27/03/2017 and as per the objective number (8), (11), (13), (15), (16), (17) and (14) of the trust, StartupEntrepreneur.in, the project came into a legal existence.
Hence,“Startup Entrepreneur” is India’s and even world’s first Platform that offers efficient support and assistance to an entrepreneur to start, run and grow their small business or implement their business idea practically in motion, at the fraction of cost.
What Support Service do we offer?
- SEGP program which comes with the solid guarantee of success (World’s first unique program) to start, run and grow your business.
- We offer Individual, Group or Business Coaching.
- We offer extensive Mentoring support for your Small Business, Individual crisis, and Startups.
- We offer a seminar, Workshop, and training to school, colleges, corporations, businesses, and organizations.
We have a network of professional volunteers who are sharing an equal vision with us to empower Indian entrepreneur and by the way of doing that, pushing economic reforms and growth positively and to keep that growth sustainable.
We only charge to meet expenses and part of our program we also offer free support and services to an entrepreneur who enrolled in SEGP Program. We are a charitable organization and primarily run for not for profit basis, to achieve our specific goals and objective. When you pay expenses for the program, it ensures we are self-funded.
Who does Startup Entrepreneur support?
We offer support to; (Training, Coaching, Mentoring, Education)
- Women Entrepreneur
- Social Entrepreneur
- Serial Entrepreneur
- Small Business
- Young Entrepreneur
- B-School, Colleges, and Institutions
- Professional, NGO’s and Students having the vision to become an entrepreneur or share equal visions.
What does SEGP Guarantee mean?
After your selection;
- We will sign a Guarantee Agreement with you and under that, we will assist you and train to set, start, run and grow your business and offer assurance to the first client/or, as we agreed upon in agreement.
- During 8-week (tentative), we expect to set, start and run your business with you.
- Post-program/set up, we will extend our mentoring and coach support free for 6 Month to achieve that goal.
- If you have different expectations, for example, not the client but specific turnover etc., case to case basis, on the basis of your merit we will sign a customized agreement.
- If you don’t get a result, you will get 100% refund. (except if there are any government charges paid, it will be deducted) (you need to adhere to the terms of the agreement and no refund is payable if you violate the agreement. Monitoring and execution of agreement will be followed in SEGO-OCMP Platform.
What is the Fees for SEGP Guarantee Program?
- ₹55,999 + tax (Actual Approximate Value
₹6,75,000) (With Success Guarantee) (This will include 6 Month Coaching & Mentor Suppor From the end of 8 Week Business/Startup Set-up Process.)
- ₹29,999 + tax (Actual Value
₹3,75,000) (Guarantee Part is excluded)(This will include 2 Month Coaching & Mentor support after 8 Weeks of Setup. (Name of the Program: Startup Entrepreneur Flagship Program)
TAX is only payable by you if we are required to collect on behalf of the customer/beneficiaries. As an NGO, we get tax exemption many times so we don’t put a tax burden on you. We only charge to administer programs and support. We do not intend to operate for profit. This program is a cause-driven project of Government Registered NGO –JivanamAsteya.org.
What If I want to Study SEGP program but without Guarantee? do you reduce fees then?
Yes. The name of the program is Startup Entrepreneur Flagship Program (SEFP). The training method remains same except the resources we implement to deliver guarantee.
We want to focus on actual results and real businesses that produce an innovative solution to society and benefits to consumers.
Why does SEGP fees are very low?
Despite it offers solid training and guarantees, we are an NGO who operate with a specific goal to achieve and profit is not our goal. We would have started a for-profit company and yielded a lot of monies. This is cause-driven social entrepreneur project. Please read more about our stories and vision here.
Since the cost of SEGP program is very high (approximately ₹6,75,000 in value) that we are delivering at the fraction of a cost, and we would not even charge that, however, we have no adequate funding sources and we do not want to rely on government funding hence, small cost, will help us to run our program effectively and efficiently. To read our story and journey please Click HERE.
SEGP Program also comes with 6 Month FREE Mentorship and Coaching support. This is an expert, Focused and result oriented approach which is expected to yield you results beyond minimum goal set in agreement or as discussed case to case.
What is the selection criteria for SEGP Program?
Selection criteria are as below for SEGP Program;
- Apply Online Here.
- We will call you to verify your details and credential, or Our Communication will begin from Startup Platform (Ticketing System) here.
- We will arrange a phone conversation to understand your determination and passion for entrepreneurship. (This will be informal, entrepreneurial style)
- If required we will ask for the in-person conversation to analyze your overall capabilities for entrepreneurial setup and management.
- No prior qualification is expected. No English proficiency expected.
- There will be several call conversation between you and mentor to set your expectation, understand your goals and issues and answer all your questions related to program and success.
- You will be emailed offer later. You will also receive intimation on phone.
- you will make payment. The scholarship may be offered to a candidate who is eligible at this stage. Loan and Interest-Free EMI may be offered at this stage from social partners.
- The program will begin with a set schedule. On the first day of the program, we will sign an agreement with you. if you wish to discuss and take advice related to the agreement with your friends, expert or family, we can extend agreement sign period up to 7 days.
- The criteria for Guarantee program is more intellectual capabilities oriented and we select limited entrepreneur/startups in order to deliver the best outcome. Most of the component of SEGP Program is delivered on One on One to maintain business confidentiality however, SEFP program, generally delivered in the group. However, both the programs have facilities for one on one communication with mentor and coach.
How do you offer Coaching Support?
To learn more about Coaching, Click Here.
Coaching is a form of development in which a person called a coach supports a learner or client in achieving a specific personal or professional goal by providing training, advice, and guidance. The learner is sometimes called a coachee. Occasionally, coaching may mean an informal relationship between two people, of whom one has more experience and expertise than the other and offers advice and guidance as the latter learns; but coaching differs from mentoring in focusing on specific tasks or objectives, as opposed to general goals or overall development
We have rigorous result oriented methodology and practice to offer your best winning solution. The advantage with us is that we have tremendous volunteer resources and network that leverage us to offer international skills and coaching to our beneficiary.
If you have an issue as an individual or in your business, get in touch with us. Basic Coaching is Free. Advance coaching is to meet expenses only.
How do you offer Mentor Support?
To learn more about our mentor support, Click Here.
Mentorship is a relationship in which a more experienced or more knowledgeable person helps to guide a less experienced or less knowledgeable person. The mentor may be older or younger than the person being mentored, but she or he must have a certain area of expertise. It is a learning and development partnership between someone with vast experience and someone who wants to learn.
Mentorship experience and relationship structure affect the “amount of psychosocial support, career guidance, role modeling, and communication that occurs in the mentoring relationships in which the protégés and mentors engaged.
Basic mentoring support is free. Advance Mentoring is to meet charges only.
How can I make the Payment?
You can make payment;
- Online using Debit or Credit Card
- Demand Draft
- Using BHIM Application
- Interest-Free EMI (Sponsored by JivanamAsteya.org)
- EMI For Credit Card User (From Leading Banking Partners)
You will receive a receipt from “Jivanam Asteya”, and if you have in case not received the receipt in your email, contact us at Info@jivanamasteya.org, India@StartupEntrepreneur.in
What are your working hours?
Monday to Friday: 10:00am to 06:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am to 06:00pm
Emergency: you can call on our Helpline anytime at +91 79903 16164 or write us at India@startupentrepreneur.in. We recommend email over a phone for the speedy response. leave us SMS, in case if you do not receive the response on phone with your name, email, and Issue.
24/7/365: Enrolled entrepreneur can send and receive update anytime through SEGP-OCMP Platform.
Please note sometimes our HelpLine may go down or out of coverage, you can send us an email/SMS for faster response. Please leave your name, phone, an email, and issue so we can screen seriousness of your issue.
Do you offer Customize Support?
Depending upon your business goal, we offer custom training, coaching or mentoring support. For example, if you are a running business who want to export its water bottle to Australia and looking for a buyer in Australia and wish to do million dollar turnover, we can take your goal as a project and work together to achieve a common goal.
This will offer you practical learning experience and less dependency on several professional so you can speed your business growth to more domain.
We may charge a bit or everything is mutually negotiable. when we charge our primary focus will remain on meeting our expenses, not focus on Individual profit. Expenses also includes administration of the project.
Do you offer Scholarship or Grant?
We offer relief, grant, and scholarship On SEGP (Guarantee) program to;
- Candidate showing family income less than 1,50,000 lakh (PA) (up to 15% Relief) (Last 3 years of ITR is mandatory)
- women entrepreneur (7% Grant)
- Individual case to case merit basis scholarship is also available, depend on circumstances that push the organization to allow grant. (up to 10%)
On SEGP Guarantee Program cost is strictly limited to our administrative expenses hence may not be reduced however we may offer some concession when we have a necessary fund to manage few applications.
What language do you deliver training.
In one of our survey-based research we found, an entrepreneur wants to learn English but they are more interested in learning “business English” (i.e more popular sentences, terms in English to communicate with B2B and B2C). We found that entrepreneur wants delivery of training in their local language.
Hence at the moment, we deliver training in the following combination
- English + Hindi
- English + Hindi + Gujarati
Since the major part will be delivered one to one, we will focus on individual requirement and enhance their skill for language to their respective choice of industry.
As of now, We are offering an online program in Hindi to benefit maximum entrepreneurs. However, it is also one to one program so, in an individual consultation, we prefer language preferred by the entrepreneur.
Can I take SEGP Program Online?
Absolutely, with the same program fees, an entrepreneur can avail program online or online-offline mix mode. We have Online Coaching and Mentoring Platform to assist entrepreneur to Set, Start, Run and Grow business and we also arrange Face to Face Webinar and Phone Conversation.
Compare to Face to Face Conversation, you are required to put extra efforts, commitment and few more hours with us in order to get the best outcome.
The focus remains on productivity and technical aspects of business and everything can be tracked down online.
Please note, Online Program is offered to few candidates at this time who can easily familiar with tools and support system that we have built online.
What Expenses are involved in SEGP Program?
It is expected that you keep entrepreneurial vision and mindset while choosing our program.
The program covers full-fledged training, Business Coaching and Mentoring to Start Run an Grow. It also covers all licenses procedures, however, if any legal expenses occurred, you are required to make payment for it. Government fees are negligible. In most set up, we apply for a license in real time, as a team, CA, CS and other expert fees are saved. For Example for the registration of GST, MSME, there are no fees charged. For Import Export License, government fee is 500 INR Rupees. It has been noted that expert charges 5000 to 25000 for GST, we do not encourage the entrepreneur to make such payments, but we train them to understand the system where they are about to work, in order to protect their financial and business interest. For website Domain and Hosting Charges are applicable, which are minors but to design mobile-optimized website, professional software customization, Digital Marketing, there is no charge involved and it is also included in the program. We train you like an expert to design a website for business, without coding requirement. That’s the beauty of other non-profit organization or institutions who have developed such tool. So you will, in fact, save more than half a million expenses, under this program. Business investment should be your responsibility, however, our partners offer a range of fundraising opportunity for eligible startups. Generally, average SME who have started with us, have invested 2 Lakh to 5 Lakh to Start, Run and Grow their business and then, they raised fund through government funding. At Startup Entrepreneur, we focus on lean startup and creating revenue channel to source fund, income and to sustain business and then we push up for real development.